PUBLIC NOTICE: Enviroparks (Wales) Limited
PUBLIC NOTICE: Enviroparks (Wales) Limited (the applicant) submitted planning applications to Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council, Planning Service, Sardis House, Sardis Road, Pontypridd, CF37 1DU (Application No. 17/0249/10) and Brecon Beacons National Park Authority, Plas Y Ffynnon, Cambrian Way, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7HP (Application No. 17/14587/FUL) on 28 February 2017 accompanied with an environmental statement.
The address of the proposed development is: Enviroparks Hirwaun, Fifth Avenue, Hirwaun Industrial Estate, Hirwaun, Aberdare.
The proposed development is for: Amended phase II development and operation of a sustainable waste resource recovery and energy production park, comprising the consolidation of the approved gasification yard and pyrolysis building into a 6,270.43 m2 gasification hall; an emissions stack measuring 45 m in height and 3.5 m in diameter; a 2,102.86 m2 fuel storage hall and a 378 m2 turbine hall for electricity generation; and a 4,824 m2 open service yard containing ancillary structures including air-cooled condensers for the gasification plant, ancillary fire water tanks and a fire pumphouse, effluent pumps, gas boosters, transformers and a standby diesel generator and fuel tank, with boundary landscape and planting.
Further information is available in relation to an environmental statement which has already been provided, comprising:
• Shadow Habitat Regulation Assessment: Stage 1 Screening Report, May 2017
• Addendum to Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling Assessment, May 2017
• Drawing: Proposed Phasing Site Plan (Ref: ENV_EPT_GEN_DR_A_6018 P0)
• Wildlife Protection Plan including Reptile Mitigation Strategy, February 2017
• Arboricultural Survey, February 2017
• Revised Temporary Wildlife Protection Area – Completion of Mitigation Works, October 2016
• Soft landscaping works and maintenance details are provided on plan Landscape Strategy Plan (Ref: AJA.2341-02) March 2017
• Hard Landscape details provided on plan: Proposed Overall Site Layout (Ref: ENV_EPT_GEN_DR_A_6011 Rev. P7)
• Arboricultural Survey, February 2017
• Explanation of SUDS strategy including implementation, management and maintenance
• Plan: Proposed Drainage Layout (Ref: CIV SA 90 0500 Rev. E13)
• Calculation of existing surface water runoff rates at Hirwaun
• Plan: Enviroparks Phase 2 Impermeable Areas (Ref: DQ80023C101 Rev. P3)
• Enviroparks Phase 2: Revision to Surface Water Drainage Model (22 March 2017)
• Plan: Enviroparks Attenuation Pond Proposals (Ref: DQ80023C110 Rev.P3)
• Plan: Construction Details (Sheet 2 of 4) (Ref: CIV SA 90 0004 Rev. A06)
• Plan: Construction Details (Sheet 3 of 4) (Ref: CIV SA 90 0005 Rev. A04)
• Supplementary Soil Sampling, Phase 2 Development, Enviroparks Wales, Hirwaun (Letter dated: 24 February 2017, Ref: LQ80023/G001)
• Supplementary Groundwater Sampling, Phase 2 Development, Enviroparks Wales, Hirwaun (Letter dated: 24 March 2017, Ref: LQ80023/G002)
• Geo-environmental Assessment Report, Phase 2 Development, Enviroparks Wales, Hirwaun (Ref: RQ80023G001B)
• Construction Method Statement (4 May 2017)
• Plan: Existing Site Survey (Ref: 8016 PL 002, May 08)
• Plan: Proposed Site Levels (Ref: ENV-KPP-EXW-EXT-SKE-EXT-SK1 Rev. P01, 28 April 17)
• Fencing Drawing (Ref: ENV_EPT_DR_A_6032 Rev. P1)
• Pro-sure Fencing specification (Ref: MP-PS-202)
• External Lighting Planning Report (Bouygues) 4 May 2017
• External Lighting Lux Layout Plan (Ref: ENV-BYES-EXL-EXT-GA-EXT-0001, Rev. P01, 21 April 2017)
• Foundation Proposal (Piling) Details (JPG, Ref: ENV-JPG-S++-ALL-REP-FON-0002-R02) 26 May 2017
Members of the public may inspect copies of the further information or any other information of the application, the plans, the environmental statement and other documents submitted with the application at Brecon Beacons National Park Authority, Planning Services, Plas-y-Ffynnon, Cambrian Way, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7HP and at Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council, Sardis House, Sardis Road, Pontypridd, CF37 1DU at all reasonable hours. Details may be inspected for 21 days from the date of this notice. The last date on which details will be available for inspection is 22 June 2017. Members of the public may also view the further information at Hirwaun Library (please check library opening times).
Members of the public may view the application at http://www.enviroparks.co.uk/en/enviroparks-planning-2017 and obtain a CD with a copy of the further information at a cost of £5.00 from Savills (UK) Ltd, Wessex House, Priors Walk, East Borough, Wimborne, BH21 1PB whilst stocks last.
Any person wishing to make representations about the further information or any other information should make them by 22 June 2017 by writing to Brecon Beacons National Park Authority, Plas y Ffynnon, Cambrian Way, Brecon, Powys, LD3 7HP or Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council, Planning Service, Sardis House, Sardis Road, Pontypridd, CF37 1DU.
Date: 1 June 2017