Training event – Managing Young People Engaged in Sexually Harmful Behaviour (½ day course)
FREE to all Cardiff and Vale Safeguarding Children Board member agency staff and non-profit voluntary agencies working in the Cardiff and Vale region.
- Develop an understanding of what is meant by the term ‘sexually harmful behaviour’ (SHB)
- To distinguish developmentally healthy behaviours from those that are problematic or harmful
- Explore attitudes and beliefs around sexually harmful behaviour
- Identify how practitioners respond to sexually harmful behaviour through use of the ‘All Wales protocol’
Multi agency training designed for all practitioners working with children and young people.
Please note: the closure date will be two weeks prior to each course date.
Copthorne Hotel, Copthorne Way, Culverhouse Cross, Cardiff, CF5 6DH.
Friday 24th February 2017, 9.30am to 1.00pm
The Bear Hotel, 63 High Street, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan, CF71 7AF.
Thursday 9th March 2017, 9.30am to 1.00pm
Chapter Arts Centre, 40 Market Rd, Cardiff CF5 1QE.
Friday 17th March 2017, 9.30am to 1.00pm
How to apply:
Please complete the booking form and return firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Lunch is not provided.
- Certificates will not be issued to participants who do not attend for the entire duration of the course.
- All Cardiff and Vale Safeguarding Children Board member agency staff and non-profit voluntary agencies working in the Cardiff and Vale region will be able to receive training free of charge when they are allocated a place and attend the full course.