Please support our SCREENING FOR LIFE by helping us spread the word.
Screening for Life is our national campaign to raise the awareness of the importance of screening. YOU CAN HELP US!
On the 1st July we would like to see everyone on Facebook and Twitter posting about our campaign at the same time and creating “noise” on social media.
In order for this to happen, we are using an app called Thunderclap which will send a post on your behalf at 8am on the 1st July. It’s totally safe to sign up. You will be asked to log in to your social media account (if you are not logged in already) and authorise Thunderclap to post on your behalf but they do not get to see your password.
This means that by registering now, your account will automatically post about the campaign at 8am on the 1st regardless of where you are and whether you’re logged into your accounts. Please share and encourage your friends to do this too.
Screening saves lives.
Let’s make this a Screening for Life Campaign to remember.
- If you have a Facebook account and wish to support the Thunderclap through it, click “support with Facebook”
- Click “add my support”
- You will then be taken to a screen where you need to (securely) enter your Facebook account email address and password
- You’ll go back to a page thanking you for your support
- You’ll see a link asking if you want to invite friends to support the Thunderclap. If you do this, Thunderclap will post from your account immediately to say you have supported the Thunderclap. Please do this, as this will help your friends to know about the campaign and support it
- If you also have a twitter account and wish to support the Thunderclap through it, click on the original link again and follow the same instructions for twitter