Plan to build up to 100 homes on nearby farmland at Aberdare Country Park WHY?
Please stop the development of our wonderful country park. https://tinyurl.com/y6fovk6v
Land at Cwm Farm, Aberdare
This pre-application consultation relates to the Trustees of Cwm Farm Estate’s intention to submit an Application for Outline Planning Permission for residential development at Land at Cwm Farm, Aberdare.
An outline planning application has been prepared and will be submitted to the local planning authority (Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council) for the development of up to 100 dwellings (including access with all other matters reserved) and associated works at Land at Cwm Farm, Aberdare.
The Applicant invites you to view the draft application submission and provide your feedback on the proposals in advance of a formal planning submission.
Full details of the development are provided in the accompanying documents which are available to view below:
- Completed and dated Application Forms and associated Certificates
- Covering Letter
- Planning Design and Access Statement (WYG, September 2019)
- Proposed Plans and Drawings
- Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Desk Study Report (Terrafirma, April 2019)
- Drainage Strategy (CB3 Consult, April 2019)
- Ecological Statement – Further Habitat and Protected Species Surveys (July 2019)
- Transport Assessment (Lime Transport, August 2019)
- Access Drawings (Lime Transport, August 2019)
Have your say
If you would like to comment on this proposal, please email email@example.com
The closing date for the receipt of responses is 23 October 2019