User menu

Ynysmeurig Farm

The land by the steps is the open land left after the development of Ynysmeurig Farm into houses. On the tithe map of 1846 the farm was owned by Meredith James. The land here was 1074 Y Waun - which was pasture and woodland, and 1075 Cae Galed - which was arable land. The farm house itself was situated on the flat land at the bottom of Ynysmeurig Road, probably at the back of the library.